Information regarding visa, arrival, departure and local hospitality
Instructions about visa, arrival, departure and local hospitality to students and teachers participating in
- Teams should, as far as possible, plan their arrival on August 16 evening and their departure on August 22, morning.
- It is absolutely necessary that you should inform the organizers of your schedule well before August 16.
- The hotel check in / check out time is 12.00 noon.
- The local hospitality begins from evening of August 16. Your dinner on the 16th evening will be arranged by the organizers. If you arrive earlier, you will have to arrange and pay for your meals.
- Similarly, if you plan to stay after breakfast at the hotel on August 22, you will have to arrange and pay for your meals.
- In case your arrive before 12.00 noon on August 16, you will have to pay for your accommodation at the hotel.
- Similarly in case you plan to stay after 12.00 noon on August 22, you will have to pay for your accommodation at the hotel for the extra days of your stay. You may contact ASC Secretariat for any help you need with regard to pre and post camp arrangements.
- The organizers will arrange for your transport from the airport to the hotel on your arrival and from the hotel to the airport on your departure, provided the information about your arrival and departure has been given to them.
- Further, the address and email id of the hotels, the transport arrangement etc will be informed to you / put up on website soon.
- You are required to possess a valid visa to enter India. The organizers will send you an official invitation letter for you to apply for the visa from an Indian Embassy/Consulate.
- Countries/Regions which have not yet sent passport details of their team members should do so immediately. Only on receiving your passport details, the organizers can send you an official invitation.